I've researched and written about everything from genocide in Burundi to mindfulness meditation in Silicon Valley. As well as writing for the World Economic Forum's blog, I've also had pieces published by The Guardian, Fortune, CNBC, Business Insider, Mashable and Forbes.
I've written too many articles to list (if you're interested, all my Forum pieces are available here), but these are a few I'm particularly proud of:
- We shouldn't treat the homeless like criminals
- This picture of a starving girl shocked the world. But it’s just another tragedy in Yemen’s forgotten war
- 5,000 women a year are still being killed in the name of ‘honour’
- Corruption in Latin America is skyrocketing. Here's why that’s good news
- South Sudan: ‘Horrendous human rights situation,’ says UN
- Are graduates better off up north?